We would like to inform you that Blue Sky City Beach Hotel opened on May 2021, is ready to welcome you, while employing even higher health & safety measure standards & offering flexible booking policies.
Blue Sky City Beach Hotel follows the Greek Government’s Health Regulations related to
Covid-19, by constantly improving the already high standards of cleaning & safety; thus ensuring a carefree stay for our guests.
Staff Hygiene & Health
Here at Blue Sky City Beach, we follow & deploy our hygiene guidelines in line with the current instructions issued by the National Public Health Organization (NPHO)
- All our staff is trained on virus contracting preventive procedures
- Personal hygiene procedures are practiced more frequently & additional disinfectant agents are used.
- We train our staff to be able to recognize & manage Covid-19 cases
- We utilize personal protective equipment & hand sanitizers at all times of our hotel’s operation
Our front office agents are meticulous about hygiene & following all health & safety protocols to the letter.
- Check in at 15.00 p.m. & check out at 11 a.m. allowing time for the thorough cleaning & disinfection of the room
- Signs will remind our guests to practice social distance of two (2) meters in all areas of our hotel
- Our staff will indicate the location of the sanitizing station, with instructions & alcohol-based hand gel.
- The Disinfection of keys is carried out in detail & with different disinfecting agents
- Before every arrival, the rooms are cleaned & disinfected.
- The rooms are well ventilated & all surfaces are disinfected with a sprayer & certified materials
- Careful cleaning & disinfection of contact points is carried out in detail
- All non-basic items, such as magazines & brochures are discarded
- Staff uses personal protection equipment while cleaning or maintaining the rooms, to avoid any contact with the room contents
- Used room items will be placed in a separate bag & washed at 70-90 degrees Celsius
- Reduction of siting capacity, with appropriate distance of tables.
- The buffets are still available for breakfast & dinner as they are highly valued by our guests. Self service is implemented, guests will be served wearing gloves & mask.
- Signs will remind our guests to practice social distancing (not valid between members of the same family)
- Disinfection of hands will be mandatory upon entry
- A sanitizing station will be available for guests at the entrance, including prevention instructions & alcohol-based antiseptic fluid.
- Customer temperature checks may be carried out
- Strict HACCP procedures are followed on a daily basis across the entire food production sequence
- Disinfection of tables & chairs for the following siting will be deployed
- The frequency of cleaning & disinfecting of lounge chairs, stools & tables will be increased
- The maximum capacity according to pool’s area & safe social distancing will be followed
- A sanitizing station for guests with prevention instructions & alcohol-based antiseptic fluid will be located in the pool area
- Sunbeds will be cleaned & sanitized after each use
- We recommend guests to avoid using the elevators where possible
- Frequent cleaning of elevators will be practiced, with an emphasis on disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces
- All public areas are cleaned with certified disinfectants with special attention given to crowded areas & common use bathrooms.
- Sanitization facilities with prevention guidelines & disinfectant dispensers are extensively installed in all areas of the hotel.
- Our Mini Market staff follows social distancing & used the personal protective equipment at all times
- Signs will remind guests to practice social distancing of two (2) meters. According to the boutique store’s maximum capacity, you might need to wait for customers to exit before entering
Handling a suspected COVID-19 case
The BLUE SKY CITY BEACH HOTEL Staff has been trained on specific cleaning instructions in the event of a suspected COVID-19 case.
In case a Covid-19 test is required by your home country before your departure that can be arranged in the hotel at cost of Antigen Rapid Test is 20,00 Euros & a PCR test cost is 60,00 Euros.
You have to contact our front desk at least 48 hours before your departure, in order to arrange the date with the doctor.